Integrated Subsurface Field Study Services
Geological science is in the foundation of our business.
DPI geological exploration and development services include:
Prospect generation, screening and evaluation
Regional geologic studies
Field geology and mapping
Construction of all types of geologic maps (structure, porosity, fault, depositional, isochore, etc.)
Specialists in computer mapping
Three-dimensional reservoir analysis
Integrated structural horizon mapping
Integrated structural cross section construction
Integrated stratigraphic cross section construction
Detailed log correlations and analysis
Core analysis interpretation – sidewall, whole core
- Generate integrated regional stratigraphic interpretations incorporating 2-D and 3-D seismic data with well log information and biostratigraphic control.
- Conduct localized and field level studies using structural and stratigraphic information based on the integration of data available such as well log, biostratigraphic control and core data with 2-D and/or 3-D seismic data.
- Develop exploration strategies for individual system tracts in specific areas based on analysis of seismic facies indicators along with knowledge of local depositional history and structural overprint.
- Sequence stratigraphic interpretation in siliciclastic, carbonate and mixed depositional regimes.
- Seismic facies analysis to resolve reservoir potential in specific systems tracts
- Develop integrated balanced cross sections depicting sequence stratigraphic relationships.
- Detailed sequence stratigrahic systems tract mapping including facies distributions.
- Stratigraphic modeling
- Risk assessment of reservoir and trap seal quality on a prospect level
- Logging program design
- Integrated formation evaluation (vertical and horizontal wells)
- Probabilistic lithology and porosity modeling
- Unconventional (shale gas / shale oil) analysis
- Robust multi-well modeling
- Fractured reservoir description and quantification
- Capillary pressure and J-function fluid saturation modeling
- Core analysis
- Production log evaluation
- Data services (digitizing, editing, conversion, normalization, archival)