Oil and Gas Training
- Better Values: Our per-class cost is hundreds of dollars cheaper than other major competitors when comparing similar course descriptions.
- Customized Training: We offer a comprehensive service whereby you are able to discuss your training requirements with a dedicated training expert who has the knowledge and the experience to design a custom made event that will completely meet your needs and objectives.
- Hand Selected Trainers: Only the very best trainers will facilitate your event. Each of them have been hand selected based upon their skills and experience, their standing in the industry, the range of alternative delivery methods that they have and also on their ability to deliver compelling, vibrant, fun and effective courses.
- Great Value for your Money: Our courses provides incredible value for money especially when you bear in mind that the cost includes:
- All of the preparation time required in order to gather your requirements and to get an understanding of your training needs.
- The time and expertise required to design and develop your bespoke course
- The delivery of your event by a highly experienced and specialised trainer
- Top quality course materials, manuals, handouts, assessments etc.
- Lifetime unlimited email and telephone support after the course
- Providing feedback on the success of the event and on individual training development needs
- Course certificates
Registration should be made at least one month before the start of a course. It is recommended that participants register early due to limited seating. However, we will accept paid registrations up to the last business day before the class, provided there are seats available. Registrants will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of registration and will receive complete venue information two weeks prior to the first day of class.
As a reminder: your seat in a course is not confirmed until payment is received.
Tuition Fees are due at the time of registration. An invoice can be provided via email as long as payment is received before the start of class. Tuition fees are payable in U.S. dollars and Nigerian Naira and do not include the cost of accommodation and travel. The fees include the tuition, course materials and daily refreshments.
Transfers and Substitutions are accepted if received at least 30 days before a course begins. In the event the registrant cannot attend a scheduled course for which he or she is enrolled, registration can be transferred to another course or another person can be substituted. Substitutions may be made without penalty. In addition, Danvic reserves the right to substitute course instructors as necessary.
Cancellations and Refunds: If it is necessary to cancel an enrollment, the tuition will be reimbursed provided the cancellation is received in our office at least 30 days prior to the first day of class. For cancellations received less than 30 days in advance, the full tuition fee is due.
Danvic reserves the right to cancel any course session at any time. The final decision to hold a course is usually made about two weeks prior to the course start date. If we cancel a course, enrollees will be notified via email and given the opportunity to transfer to another course or receive a full refund. Note: should there be a difference in the tuition, the difference will be due before the start of the class. Danvic is not responsible for any penalties charged for cancelling or changing your travel arrangements. Please keep our cancellation policy in mind when planning your travel.
All Danvic course attendees who meet the program completion requirements will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.